Xtreme Lashes® Lash Extensions
Xtreme Lashes® lash extensions enhance your natural beauty on a whole new level! Each individual synthetic lash is meticulously applied to your natural lashes for a luxurious, more vibrant look. Designed to mimic the look and feel of your own lashes, these lash extensions shed with your natural cycle. To keep your lashes looking full, we suggest that you schedule routine relash services. We require a consultation with our certified Xtreme Lashes® experts prior to scheduling your reservation for proper timing and price, and to discuss the customized look you desire.
We know you will love your new look with Xtreme Lashes® lash extensions!
|Xtreme Lash Full Set||$250|
Xtreme Lashes Relash
|A semi-permanent solution to luscious lashes, The CURLPERFECT™ lash lift is a long-lasting perming method that still looks natural. This new treatment is perfect alternative for clients who aren’t up for the maintenance of extensions but want their eyes to pop. This treatment can last up to 4-8 weeks with proper care.||$70|
|This eyelash tint treatment will darken and intensify your lashes. This treatment can last up to 4-6 Weeks with proper care.||$40|
Lash Lift & Tint
|This treatment takes your CURLPERFECT™ lash lift to the next level by adding in a lash tint.||$90|
PRIOR TO your Xtreme Lashes® application, please observe the following:
- Remove all eye makeup with a mild oil-free cleanser prior to your reservation.
- Wear or bring eyeglasses to your reservation—contact lenses must be removed before
- Do not tint or perm your lashes 24 hours prior to your reservation.
- Do not apply heavy moisturizers, creams, or oils to your face 24 hours before your
AFTER your Xtreme Lashes® application, please observe the following:
- Avoid rubbing the eyes, as this may weaken the adhesive bond.
- Avoid using contact lenses for 3 hours following application.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup for 3 hours following application.
- Wait at least 3 hours after application before exercising—excessive perspiration may weaken
- Avoid placing face directly in showerhead flow when showering for at least 24 hours after